Welcome to the RIDGE family! We’re so happy you’ve decided to join us on this adventure. We have put together this list for you to ensure you have all the insider information that will help you get the most out of your membership. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you over the coming year and beyond!
1. Join FedEx’s Delivery Manager
FedEx, our default shipper, offers you the ability to customize and monitor your residential shipments through their Delivery Manager tools. Learn more. Note that this many not be as important if you signed up to be a will call member.
2. Familiarize Yourself with FedEx’s “Hold At Location” feature
Avoid having to be home to sign for your wine shipments, or just add a little extra security, by requesting to hold your wines for pickup at a convenient location near you. Search locations.
3. Login to Your Online Account at www.ridgewine.com
Visit your existing online account where you can view your purchase history, update your credit card or adjust your shipping address.
4. Visit The Membership Homepage For The Program You Joined
Visit your Membership homepage to see a summary of your member benefits and the wine shipment schedule for the year.
5. Contact Us If You Haven’t Received An Email From Us Within Two Weeks
Email is our primary method of communication for membership information. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, contact us.
6. Like Or Follow Us On Your Social Media Platform Of Choice
7. Visit Our YouTube Channel and Check Out Our Short Film Series
8. Keep An Eye Out For Your Welcome Packet In The Mail
Your welcome packet will be sent out shortly after your membership is activated.
9. Visit Our Estates Webpage To See Where Our Two Wineries Are Located
We have two winery Estates; high on Monte Bello ridge above Cupertino in the Santa Cruz Mountains and in Dry Creek Valley, near the town of Healdsburg, in Sonoma County. Learn more.
10. Be Sure To Stop By Our Membership FAQ Page
Still have unanswered questions? Take a peek at the membership FAQ section of our website.