Nestled high up in the northern reaches of the Santa Cruz Mountains, and surrounded by historic vineyards, our Monte Bello Estate offers guests an unparalleled opportunity to experience our exceptional single-vineyard wines.
Monte Bello is now open for appointment-based, seated tastings seven days/week. Tasting are conducted outdoors whenever possible. Please review our visitation guidelines below prior to your visit.
We have implemented a variety of measures to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff, including enhanced cleaning protocols, face coverings for all staff, proper social distancing measures, pre-shift health screenings, staggered tasting times to limit crowds, regular hand washing, and ongoing sanitizing of all surfaces before and after each visit.
* Tastings are by appointment only, limited to groups of 6 or less (reserve below)
* No Picnicking
* All guests must be 21 or older. We cannot allow children or infants at this time.
* Tasting appointments begin promptly at the reservation time. Late arrival will result in a shortened experience.
* No pets or outside food allowed
* Masks are required unless seated at a table
* All wine will be served while you are seated, with no tastings at the bar
* Please stay at home if you are sick
* Please keep distances of at least 6 feet from other guests and employees
*Please read the visitation guidelines above before scheduling your visit. Available by appointment only, our Estate Tasting is a seated tasting of our single-vineyard, Estate wines. Tastings will be hosted in our outdoor tasting space whenever possible, however tastings may be moved indoors if the weather becomes challenging. We recommend dressing warmly for your tasting if the weather is cool, as it can be chilly at the top of the mountain. All public health recommendations, including mask wearing and social distancing will be observed by our team while hosting your tasting.
Wine Club Members receive this experience complimentary for up to 4 guests. You may add our 2010 Monte Bello to your tasting flight for an additional $30. *If there is someone in your party that is a designated driver and will not be tasting, book for your full party size and use the discount code “DDD” to discount their tasting fee to $0.00.
This private tasting experience at Monte Bello provides you the exclusive opportunity to taste our current release and library wines side by side, offering you unique insight into how our wines evolve over time. Offered daily by reservation at 11am and 2pm. $75 per person ($60 for members) and limited to groups of 6 or fewer adults.