What’s the last day to order my gift and have it delivered on time?
Holiday Order Deadlines (orders shipping via FedEx):
- Thanksgiving Delivery: Order by November 22nd
- Christmas Delivery: Order by December 16th
- New Year’s Eve Delivery: Order by December 22nd
How do I make sure my gift recipient receives their shipment?
- Order Early
- Make sure that you have a current shipping address where an adult 21 or older is available to sign for the shipment.
- Sign up for FedEx’s Delivery Manager Service. See details below!
Please note that FedEx and UPS may experience delivery delays due to the large volume of packages they are handling during the holidays.
Which days of the week do you ship during the holiday season?
We ship all FedEx services (Ground, Express and Overnight) Monday through Friday each week.
What’s the best way to manage/track my gift shipment?
Sign up for FedEx’s Delivery Manager service to easily monitor the progress of your residential shipment, customize your delivery, or have your package held for pickup.
How do I place a corporate gift order?
We offer a variety of unique gift pack selections as well as customizable gifts for groups large and small. Check out our Company Giving page for all of the details.
How do I give a gift membership?
- Peruse our membership options and decide which membership best suits your lucky giftee.
- Head over to the Gift Memberships section of our online store.
- Select the membership and quantity of bottles per shipment you’d like your giftee to receive and add your membership to your cart.
- Checkout by adding your information to the order billing address and your giftee’s information to the order shipping address.
- Complete your order by entering the card you’d like to keep on file for your giftee’s ongoing shipments.
- *Gift Memberships are available to ship within the U.S. only.
How do I place one large order with gifts shipping to multiple addresses?
If you have up to six gift recipients and want to send gifts without completing a separate online order for each person, simply fill out our holiday order form and we’ll handle the details. *Note – this form is usable for both corporate and non-corporate orders.
Do you offer non-wine gifts?
Yes! We have a variety of non-wine gifts that are great options for people living in states that we’re unable to ship wine to (AL, AR, DE, IN, KY, MS, RI and UT).
Are your wineries open for tasting during the holidays?
Our wineries are currently planning to be open, by appointment, during the holiday season. For specific holiday closure dates, refer to our event calendar linked below.