Monte Bello Collector
Monte Bello Collector members receive our estate bottlings from the Monte Bello Vineyard, Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Estate Merlot, and Estate Chardonnay, and are added to the waitlist for futures of our renowned flagship wine, Monte Bello.
Between nature’s offering and our selection, the number of Monte Bello cases varies each year. We hope to fulfill our commitment to current members, but it is possible that in a given year, because of weather or the rigor of our standards, we will fall short. The quality of the Monte Bello can be assessed shortly after harvest, quantity by the following February. We will keep you informed, and hope to provide your requested amount in most vintages.
- Priority reservations for Monte Bello Futures every year.
- Exclusive access to small-production wines, many only available direct from the winery.
- Exclusive members-only offers and discounts throughout the year.
- Complimentary tastings for up to 4 guests, members included, at our wineries.
- 20% off tours and private tastings.
- Exclusive access to library vintages through either formal re-release or by special request.
- Exclusive access to our member concierge
- Complimentary admission to annual winery events including the annual Assemblage events at Monte Bello.
Member Discount on all purchases of current release wines:
- 10% on 1-11 750 mL bottles/equivalent volume
- 15% on 12 – 750 mL bottles/equivalent volume or more
- Discount applies to all club shipments as well
Investment & Shipments
Monte Bello Futures
- Futures offered in March each year for the prior year’s vintage
- Made available at “first offering” price which is approximately 40% off the final release price
- You are charged in March each year and will receive the wines in March two years later
Choose your format preference and desired bottle quantity
- 375ml – 4, 8, or 12 bottles
- 750ml – 2, 4, or 6 bottles
- 1.5L – 1, 2 or 4 bottles
- 3L – 1 or 2 bottles
- 6L – 1 bottle
Monte Bello Estate Wines
- Wines include our Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Estate Merlot, and Estate Chardonnay
- The member bottle price for the Estate wines averages $52.50/bottle
- Choose your quantity of each wine release: 1, 2, 4, 6, or 12 bottles
- Estate wines are released and shipped in March of each year*
*You may choose to pick up your wine at one of our wineries or have your wine shipped to you directly. Shipping charges vary depending on your location and quantity of bottles in your shipment.
For upcoming shipments please refer to the schedule below and for specific dates refer to the events calendar.
Click here to view the 2019 Collector shipment insert
Click here to view the 2018 Collector shipment insert
Click here to view the 2017 Collector shipment insert
Monte Bello Futures Shipments
|| Determined February, 2019
Estate Wine Shipments
Released in March 2019, available upon enrollment
- 2016 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Estate Merlot
- 2017 Estate Chardonnay
How to Enroll
- Click the “Join Now” button above.
- By mail or fax – Download a membership form
- You will receive the most recent shipment upon enrollment.
Feel free to contact us with any questions: 408.867.3233 or submit your question online