Santa Cruz Mountains “Mountain Bordeaux” Virtual Tasting
November 12, 2020
The Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association is kicking off a series of virtual tastings to highlight their new Mountain Collection, a series of 3-bottle wine packages showcasing the diversity and quality of wines grown in the Santa Cruz Mountains AVA.
On Thursday, November 12th at 4:30 PT, the winemakers from Ridge Vineyards, Mount Eden, and Kathryn Kennedy will be hosting “Mountain Bordeaux,” a virtual tasting featuring a limited Bordeaux-varietal bottling from each winery.
- 2017 Ridge Vineyards Klein Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2015 Kathryn Kennedy Serious Merlot
- 2015 Mount Eden Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
Get the Wines
*Wines are available to ship to CA residents only. To arrange for shipping outside of California, contact the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association directly at email@example.com.
- Eric Baugher of Ridge Vineyards
- Marty Mathis of Kathryn Kennedy
- Jeffrey Patterson of Mount Eden Vineyards
- Antonio Galloni of Vinous Media will be moderating the tasting!