California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
I. Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, title, street address (home, work, billing, shipping), postal code, country, telephone numbers (home, work, cell, etc.), email address (home, work), company name and other similar information, and your geographic location.
- Personal/demographic information, such as birthday/age/age group, birth date, contest or promotion-specific information.
- Professional Information
- Authentication information, such as user IDs, log-in names, passwords, password reminders, copy of ID (in addition to other personal information such as contact information, birth date).
- Transactional and financial information, such as products or services you purchase, inquire about or request, payment information, and debit/credit card information.
- Preferences, views and comments, such as beverage preferences and consumption frequency, subscriptions/communications preferences, feedback in response to surveys, language preference.
- Participation information, such as event attendance, contest entries information provided when requesting or receiving discounts/coupons/rebates, registrations, information relating to use of online communities (for example social media IDs) and all other user submissions and content you provide.
- Cookies, web beacons and navigational and location data collection (clickstream, log files, server logs). Your Internet browser automatically transmits some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser version currently being used by your computer. Such technologies help us to keep track of your interactions with our website and provide you with a more customized experience.
- Inferences based on the above-listed categories of information.
II. Sources of Personal Information
We collect the above-listed categories of personal information from you directly when you provide it to us, automatically from your device when you access our websites, and from third-party sources.
III. How we use Personal Information
We use the above-listed categories of personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- to conduct and follow up on transactions;
- in connection with registration, such as for events, memberships, accounts;
- to permit your participation in online communities/provision of user-generated content;
- to follow up with you after you have completed a form, business reply card or survey;
- to allow you to contact us with questions, comments or concerns and to address your communications;
- to provide materials you request;
- to permit your participation in contests, and promotions;
- for marketing purposes;
- to analyze trends, administer our website, track users’ movements and online activity and gather demographic information for aggregate use;
- to know when our communications have been opened and to otherwise help us tailor our communications to individual users.
We share your information with our service providers and businesses under common control with us. We have shared each of the categories of personal information listed in Section I of this CCPA Policy for our business purposes. We may also share your information with government entities when we determine that disclosure is required by law or in the interests of protecting you, us, or other people. In the event that we are part of a corporate transaction, bankruptcy, or similar event, we may share your personal information in connection with such a transaction, including during any due diligence period in anticipation of a potential transaction.
Your Rights and Choices
You may be entitled to exercise certain rights. These rights include the rights to:
- Access the specific pieces of your personal information we have collected about you.
- Receive a copy of your personal information.
- Receive information about the categories of personal information we collected, the sources from which we collected personal information, the purposes for which we collected and shared personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, and the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Request that we delete the personal information that we have collected from you.
- To exercise any of these rights, please use the web form on the Contact portion of this website, call our toll-free phone number 1-866-867-3233 or submit an email request to CCPA@ridgewine.com and include either “California Request to Know” or “California Request to Delete” in the subject line depending on your specific request. Please specify in your request to know the details you would like to know, including any specific pieces of personal information you would like to access.
We will ask that you provide certain information to verify your identity. The information that we ask you to provide to verify your identity will depend on your prior interactions with us and the sensitivity of the personal information at issue If you have a password-protected account with us, we may verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for your account. If you submit a rights request, we will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights, consistent with the non-discrimination requirements of the CCPA.
IV. Disclosures of Personal Information, No Sale
We do not sell California resident’s or any other customer’s personal information. We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
V. Authorized Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. An authorized agent make a request using the processes above. We will verify the consumer’s identity and the agent’s authority prior to completing any requests from an authorized agent.
VI. How To Contact Us for More Information
Consumers who have a visual disability may be able to use a screen reader or other text-to-speech or text-to-Braille tool to review the contents of this notice. If this notice is needed in an alternative format to accommodate a disability, please call us at 1-866-867-3233.
VII. Last Updated [July, 2020]